The weather is getting nicer and I’m getting happier! Coincidence? Definitely not. Things are picking up in spirit and in activity for me, so here’s what I got up to this month!
Sex Toys + Birth Control
- I got my very first IUD inserted at the start of the month! I was over-the-moon excited to get this done, because it means that I won’t get pregnant for 5 years (I got a hormonal IUD, the Mirena). I’ve been loving not having to remind myself to take a pill everyday.
- Clone-A-Willy, the company who makes kits to mold your genitals, sent me their Clone-A-Pussy and Clone-A-Willy kit! I livestreamed my first attempt at cloning by vulva, which didn’t go so well but was a lot of fun. The company sent me an extra bag of mix, so I get another try at it! Watch out on Twitter for when that’s happening.
- I ordered a custom size bracelet from Unicorn Collaborators after seeing them at the Erotic Trade and Crafts Fair last month. The bracelet is a shapeshifter and turns into a pair of handcuffs. Hidden kink accesories are the best!
- I’ve been on the search for the best condoms, and I think I’ve finally found them! After some recommendations from a kink Facebook group, I tried out the Kimono MicroThin condoms. They are SUPER thin, and I can barely feel them when having sex.
- I presented my final Multimedia project of the year!
- A selfie of mine was featured in Elle Chase’s body positive sex position book Curvy Girl Sex. My photo is on the inside of the front and back cover. I’m honoured to have it alongside so many fabulous ladies.
- A guy I hooked up with turned out to be a Trump sympathizer. I ranted on Twitter and wrote a piece about it that I’ll be sharing soon.
- I was lucky enough to end up savagely sexting with a cute guy from Tinder the other week. Our sexting lead to us going out for burritos (yes, weird transition, I know), and then to some profoundly good sex. I haven’t been fucked that hard and long in awhile. And don’t even get me started about his amazing cock. I’ve seen him again since our burrito date, and we’re planning on seeing each other soon. I’m sensing a great fuck buddy/FWB situation on the rise.
- On a recent trip to White Elephant, a local boutique, I bought natural makeup remover and deodorant cream from two different Canadian companies. A Toronto company, Wildcraft, make the makeup remover. It’s made out of chamomile and honey, which are soft on the skin as it easily wipes away my makeup. Garden City Essentials, a St. Catherines company, makes the deodorant cream, which is a very neutral scent. It contains lavender, kaolin clay, and arrowroot powder. Big props to my friend Ashley for showing me these companies!
- The Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette has officially replaced all my other eyeshadow palettes. So much so that I’m considering selling my other ones, because they’ve been sitting unused for so long. Modern Renaissance is a perfect combination of bright pinks and warm neutrals.
- I’ve been wearing these sexy emoji Pineapple Pin-Up earrings all month and have gotten compliments from friends and sex buddies alike. I love being able to subtly show people how much I’m a sex nerd.
I’m a summer baby so I’m itching to get to May (also cause I’m going to visit the guy I’m dating.) April can still be fun though, I’m really excited about what’s to come this spring/summer season.